Thursday 8 November 2007

What about the cooking book?

Tere to everybody! I dont have any extraordinary news to post, life is normal in the south-east part of Europe, but I want to make a statement. What happened to the cooking book Aude? You dont want to give us anymore? :(((I d like to taste again the meals we tasted during EVS. Its part of the experience, please Aude!! I feel very nostalgic lately , help me go back to my EVS period through the sense of taste....

By the way, a message to Christian: I made your aubergines, they are very nice:)))

8 comments:

Miss Lee said...

i can give you some recipes if you want!!and I can also assure that the book is beautifull!! ;)

subcomandante christian said...

aude is corrupted by lee!

edokoita said...

Why Lee has the book and I dont? Thats not fair Aude... my feelings are hurted..:(

Miss Lee said...

you stupid, lauzy cooks... I didnt said I had the book!!! but I have recipes!
and i dont corrupt anyone, Chri!! Palun!

Miss Lee said...

ah!! just one more thing!
who cooked the most during your stay in Estonia? the two of you or the Portuguese/French team?
so, who would deserve the book first...
ah ah aha

subcomandante christian said...

ehy ehy!!!!don t insult without have the truth in your hand. l cooked quite a lot. lee, you did big shushu out of the toilet now!
gigi, l m sure Lee has already the book!
new campaign: boycott portuguese food, eat mc donalds!

edokoita said...

With this comment, I sign the petition that subcomandate christian started. I call everybody to join us to this rightful fight against portuguse food.

edokoita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.