Friday 2 November 2007

autumn came and the "active citizenship" start

hu guys,
autumn came, poeple become to be less active for many reasons but in my country usually is time, at least for someone, to start a new season of political and social contrapposition. don t worry l don t want write my opinion about political life in Italy because l did many time in estonia, I want just make you know that the map in our blog is really significative to see the distribution of richness. of course we don t need of a map to know that USA is the richest (or most rich) state in the world and Africa the continent which has rich resources but economicly poor and socially drammatic. Development theories say that a lot of reasons are in the bases of this un-human situation.
Maybe you could think that always fuel thinghs came from me...and you are right, l agree, but autumn came, for everybody start (lee for you will come soon) a new life in the university, at work etc. that s why I wish you all the best making you know that I am alive, and fighting to see in our blog a red point came from africa! You know lt s simbolic
members of blog and dear visitors,by the way you are always welcome, stay cool and think that we didn't have this planet by our parents, we borrow it from our sons!
pacific hugs

P.s. continue to write

4 comments:

edokoita said...

Chri, I m sorry to tell you but automn has come some time ago, its just you that you didnt see because you were travelling around:) Its true that our blog has been a bit silent lately but I m sure its just temporary:)
You know better than me that the presence of people in misery is substantial for our system, so we even be ok with that or fight to change the system :)

PS. I d like to see a red spot from Antarctica, come on Penguins, write sth!!!!

Filia,
Gi

subcomandante christian said...

l know autumn has come sometimes ago, l know the dises of misery, was a pos just to write something:P.
ciuccia la minghia stronzo!

Miss Lee said...

hey Chri,

in my personal blog i have 2 dots coming from Africa... do you think it counts??
**

subcomandante christian said...

l saw them and made me so fucking happy!