Saturday 3 November 2007

Tere !

Hello hello,
i am a bit long to put a post on this blog but today it's the good day !!
I have a bit of time so.....

The week end with Kelig, Alice and Chri in Lyon was very nice, i enjoy it a lot even if i had some problem with trains. And to come back i slept in Perrine's home in Paris. It was very nice to see PERRINE for an evening.
As you can see it was a wonderfull week end and after that a bit difficult to go tof school (because i arrived the tuesday afternoon at school !!!).

And now since one week i'm on holidays. I didn't do a lot of things. I just saw Flavien and some friends.... Tomorow it's still the end !

Like i promise for some of you, i send you some pictures.


The nice view when i was on the island for an english training. L'ile de Groix


All the personn who are with me at school in l'ile de Groix.


just to say i'm with strange people !!!!!

Even if i don't put a lot of post, i read the blog quite often (i still don't have internet where i live in Lorient).

Have a nice begining of winter and if you didn't know it's snowing in Tallinn.

A lot of musi musi and hugs....

Bisous bisous

Aude

PS : thanks Georgios for the blog in.... greek. I know it's you !! But maybe i put it in french i don't know !!

1 comment:

edokoita said...

I m sorry Aude, I didnt do that on purpose :( Blogger saves the settings for my blog so I guess thats why the language was changed:( Excuse-moi :((((

Bisous!!!