Tuesday 20 January 2009

l'm not dead, at least not yet :)

ciao guys!!!!
well, I want just remind you the previous post, posted by Lee, about the Portuguese guy missing in berlin and I hope he is fine.

I m sorry if I have missed on the blog since ages, but after portugal I had many healthy problem, otite, perforated timpani, my fucking back and other things.so I was not in good mood and I increased my, already high, laziness. I cannot say I m fine but now I used to live with some physical problem:)
so after portugal I start my last year in the university (yeah and l should quit in july or november), play football to earn some money and political activity obviously; actually in june in my town we will have elections, probably I will be candidate (not as mayor) and now I m already doing electoral campaign. Im sorry you cannot vote but maybe it s better because I m not sure You would vote for me hihihihihihih
for the new year eve I went with francesca, my girlfriend,to switzerland, yes I went to visit Kelig:)
it was an amazing week as you can you imagine, and I had the opportunity to see the snow again after estonia. Well honestly it was nice to see kelig,wonderful landscape ,the snow etc....but I still prefer hot temperature hihihihihihihihihi

here, as everywhere, there is crisies many friends of mine who were working in factory doesn t have job anymore, that make me so angry and sad....what can we do? anything, just waiting better days.

just right now I m studying for exams which l have on tuesday and fryday...cross the finger:)

hasta siempre!!!!!!

baci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on my facebook's profile I have more pictures


4 comments:

Miss Lee said...

Kelig, can you please smoke less Maria??
eh eh eh eh

love

Miss Lee said...

Kelig, can you please smoke less Maria??
eh eh eh eh

love

Anonymous said...

It's son nice to see you and I hope your health is better.
Take care of you
see you soon and for sure I shall have voted for you !
Musi musi

Audé !

subcomandante christian said...

yes aude about the vote you would vote for me;) no lee he was just closing his eyes....believe me

love u