Wednesday 14 January 2009

I love so much tallinn

tere tere kalis söbrad

so i'm back to tallinn 2 months and half ago !! yeah something like this it just sometime hard to reminds very well because i'm all the the time loosing my mind in levist valjast whit beautyfull girls around me. I can tell you people that tallinn is more and more crazy during the nitelight and me also i sould to take care of me more often but of course nothing really bad it just a bit hard to be a romantic personn in tallinn! anyway i'm still having fucking good time whit estonien people like kristina ,margo ,maris ,kristel ,lea ect...... and also josé from portugual is now one my very good freind in tallinn , he's living in tallinn since 3 months and working and writing his theses at same time and he s also the kind of boy freind of kristina (ex lee's flatemate) .
There is also luis ,the coolest volunteer living by now in tallinn, we met quite often in juuksur during the week to talk about love ect.... The rest of volunteers are nice but too much quiet for me and they don't like so much juuksur (very sad) what i 'can do??
by the way i'm still working in lasname as youth worker but is very hard and not good pay at all
so planning to found something slse or i will have to back home but really i'dont want it !! i love so much to be in tallinn , at least i hope to be still there in march because Ambassadeur de l'amour is performing .

wish you the best for 2009 ,and hope to see you in tallinn

1 comment:

Miss Lee said...

tell me morew about this José!! he is a volunteer too? i am very curious!!
love you Thomas