Monday 5 January 2009

Head uut aastat 2009

Bonne année, Happy new year, Feliz Ano Novo, Ευτυχισμένο το νέο έτος
С новым годом, З новим роком, Frohes neues Jahr, Buon anno
I wish you all the best for this new year.
I'm always thinking of you and I want to see you again.

the landing beaches in Caen

Heuuuu, Happy new year !!!

I'm verry sorry, I wanted to post a message long time ago but I coudn't log me on the blog. I don't know what I was doing !!
I hope all is right with you and you start the near year with a lot of nice things for me it was a trip to Amsterdam.
I was there with some friends of mine and Flavien (who is still in Danemark). I will send you some pictures but for the moment I don't have the pictures :-)
All the best and take care of you.
Musi musi
Audé

1 comment:

edokoita said...

Head uut aastat and all the other versions from me aswell :D I wish everybody a great 2009 I m sure it will be the greatest year ever :D


Musi-kali!!!