Wednesday 24 December 2008

ho ho ho


if anyone still reads this blog... MERRY CHRISTMAS
i am not very good with words... so I can only wish you all the best! ok that was a joke!! I wish that all of you may havve almost everything you asked for. but not those things you asked your parents, or mates... i wish you can havee all of those small (or gigant) things that you don't say out loud. I wish those secrets wishes may come true.
for all of us, for 2009, i wish... another EVS meeting!!!
i also wish Barbarela a happy birthday (23rd Dec)!!

Merry Xmas, happy new year
lot's of love, sex, good food, better drinks and not many sweets!
right now, if I could I would hug you so so so strong that your bones would crack!! =)

3 comments:

edokoita said...

Ho, ho, ho.... I was faster to post...ho, ho, ho...

Merry Christmas :D

Miss Lee said...

but my post comes first on top...

=P

Вчена Мавпа said...

Don't argue, we love you all and I agree with wish for a new meeting.
Musi