Monday 2 February 2009

the sun is shinning...

hi everyone!!

just a short post to let you know that: the sun is shinning in Portugal!!! Finally, after almost one month of rain and snow, the sun shines again! January was the most rainy month over the last 30 years, in Portugal!! so, as you can imagine, i am quite happy today!

second note: the police killed a young man on monday. Was it in France?? no!! in Greece?? no!! this time was in Madagascar and more than 80 people have died in street fights! I already sent an email to Alice, wondering how is she... if someone knows about her, please let me know!

third note to let you know that a woman from my city is applying to the Eurovision contest!! this weekend she was selected for the portuguese Singing Festival. the winner from this competition will go to Moscow to represent Portugal! And I really hope that's her! Remember this name - Eva Danin - cause you will be voting for it!!

Forth - I MISS YOU! and lately i have been missing the garlic bread from St. Patrick's, the blue cheese pancake from Kompressor, the coffe from Pierre Chocolaterie and the Saku Kuld from Levist and Juksuur... oh happy days!

musi musi

5 comments:

Miss Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Lee said...

hey guys, Alice answered my e-mail! and she is fine!!

why do I have the feeling i am talking alone??

edokoita said...

I m here aswell :D Sun was shining in Patra too today... I dont miss the blue cheese pancake so much, I prefered the cheese-garlic one :D But I miss all of you!!!! :D

subcomandante christian said...

lucky you!!!i forgot how the sun is:( so....l don t miss this huge pancake in compressor but I miss all the food in hell hunt!!!!!!!fuck!

I miss all of you!!!!!
musi!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey
I didn't miss the sun because it was shinning almost all january so...
but today when all of you have the sun, I don't have it anymore !!!
And for the food, I'm agree with Christian, I miss al lot Hell Hunt !!!
Musi musi my family
I love you
Audé