Saturday 7 February 2009

If I say Laulupidu ?

About what are you thinking ?

I want go to Tallinn this summer and of course during Laulupidu.
I already cheek the date and it's the first week end of July (2-5).
I give you the link : http://www.laulupidu.ee/eng

What do you think if we can go together ?
I spoke with Perrine sometime ago and she would come with us.
So we are already two...

Maybe we can rent something to sleep to be all together during a week or plan to go to our friend places....
The prices start to grow up so maybe it's time to plan something...

Musi musi all of you

Audé !

3 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

Im sorry but now I cannot say anything because in that time I should be so busy.
kisses

Anonymous said...

com on i´m still living in tallinn and i´m flat is enough big for all of us don´t need to rent something so please dear freinds and volunteer you´re all even more then wellcome !!

thomas denis

Miss Lee said...

when you say laulupidu a lot of things cross my mind...

- travels are bloody expensive cause I need 2 or 3 flights (each way)
- i will be working at that time and I have no right to vacations (only in august)
- i promissed that i would go, so I should keep up my word
- if you all go and i dont... i will kill my self!

so... for now..,. i cant really say anything!! But, believe iot or not... iu am looking for flights, EvErYdAy!!