Thursday 26 February 2009

Crazy Carnival in Portugal

Tere Dear friends!

maybe you dont remember... but Carnival in Estonia was damm boring!! Me, Julk, Lena and Thomas went to some crazy brazilian party... but I was dreaming about Carnival in Portugal. Last year i was in a Youth Exchange, so no celebration, for me... this year, I had it all!! Great party with my friends, on the streets of Ovar, a city by the coast that has great tradition in Carnival.

So, do you remember Pedro? He was in Estonia in May 2007, and you also met him in Festa do Avante. So he was this cowboy and I has some kind of "bling-bling queen"



at some point of the night, we met a Barcelos cok!! I sent a modern version to some of you! this is the traditional version

and later on we found her friends!!

for me, these were the best costumes of the night! but there were several more!!
We met with Jesus Christ (not Jesus from Spain), some teletubies, hello Kitty's, fireman, and a hole lot of other strange creatures! so, if you enjoyed these pictures, ask for more, and I will show you more!! eh eh

how were your carnival parties??
musi musi

2 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

really nice lee!!!! I really appreciated and like the modern version of le coq, but maybe I prefer the traditional one
hihihihihihihihi

Yulichka said...

vive la fête!!