Monday 2 March 2009

stop smoking

In estonia I get a smoker, I tried many times to quit with this nightmare but didn t work because l thought it was difficult. then l met carr allen with his book and thank s at it l discovered that stop smoking it s really easy. I m not a smoker anymore:) and you know? even in the "smoking time and moment" I was and I m really happy to don t be involved in that shit anymore.....let s do a reaserch on google about "carr allen- easy way to stop smoking" than win against your fears and read the book!!!!!!
kisses

2 comments:

Miss Lee said...

congratulations Chri!! I stopped smoking in the beginning of the year, without any book to help me. but maybe I will read this one you suggested.
musi

L'Auberge Estonienne said...

you are the best both of your.
Congratulation and no smoking time for the next EVS meeting :-)
I 'm very happy for you.
Musi musi
Audé !