Friday 27 March 2009

My trip to Kêlig paradise !!

Tere tere,
All is fine for me and even more because i'm not working today !
As some of you know I was with Flavien in Switzerland.
I spent a great time there with Kelig, the snow and his wonderfull flat and balcony :-)


I post some pictures just for you...
...... to know how was Lesyn !!

Vevey, a little city near the Leman's lac

I hope my next trip will be in May in Saint Malo to see Lee and Kelig but i still don't know where I will be !
My work contrat is only until the 20th of April and after I don't know yet what i will do.
Maybe holidays, who knows......

Geneva

Kêlig's balcony

The snow, the montains and again the snow....

Just an other one....
Musi musi and take care of you

2 comments:

Miss Lee said...

eh eh eh
it's so funny to see these pictures full of snow!! it makes me a bit sold!! eheheh
got to go outside in the sun!

edokoita said...

too much snow! :D

Musi!!!