Wednesday 1 October 2008

hey hey,

As i promited to you, there are some more pictures from Denmark.
I took all of them during my last trip in the north of Denmark.
First we went to a Viking cimetery. It's one of the bigger in Europa and it's near Aalborg where I live.
After that, we went to the end of Denmark where the North sea and the Baltic sea meet. It's very nice to see that and the weather was nice as you can see.

The end of the danish peninsula

On your right the Baltic sea and on your left the Noth sea
As you can see it's pretty.


The beach...


All the people who went to Skagen.


I think you know what happen here yesteday....
You are right, it was the champion league so in Aalborg they put some big screen and we went to see the match !! Aalborg lost but it was not a real surprise !!

You know I'm in Denmark with a lot of foreigner but it's not like Estonia.
They are erasmus and they don't have the same expectations of their stay here. And for me it's hard because I'm here just for a short time, I arrived after them and I'm not studying...
But I still have a lot of nice time with some spanish, belgium and french guys.
I miss you a lot.

See you soon

Musi musi

Audé

2 comments:

Miss Lee said...

super cool!!
each experience is unique. do, denmark cannot be the same as estonia... just enjoy it the best you can!
love you

edokoita said...

I m happy for you Aude! Enjoy your staying and live your myth in Denmark :D

Bisous!