Friday 10 October 2008

What's happen in Denmark ?

Hej hej,

How are you ?? You don't send a lot of news...
I know you are studing and nothing happens on your life
but anyway it's not a point !!!

I'm not studing and I'm in an other country so a lot of thing happens to me !!
I'm still in Denmark but not for long time now.
I found a job in my parents place from the 3 of november.
So I will go home quite soon.
For the people who know that I won't work in Aalborg hospital even if I found there a job. Maybe I will work there between January and April (we never know !!).

And before that, I will go to Norway with 9 erasmus people.
We will go to Oslo by ferry and after we plan to go to Stavanger.
It's a very nice place with ford, mountains, natur....
The departure is tomorow so when I will come back I will send you a lot of nice picture !!

Enjoy your time have a nice week and see you soon

a little picture from Arhus just for you !!

Musi musi

Audé

1 comment:

Вчена Мавпа said...

Have a nice trip Aude and good luck at your new working place.
Musi