Tuesday 14 October 2008

NO POINTS

tere tere

i have been stupidly busy with work and school, so, no time to write here... vabandust for that! Neverthelees I take 2 minutes to tell you that Ben p«osted on You Tube his "NO POINTS" movie!

as this is also a bit our movie, I leave it here!



watch it and show it to your friends!! My friends have already seen and loooved it!!

hope everyone is fine, and i also hope to be able to write you quite soon!
for the winners of the fotos contest... i am still working on something portuguese!!
for all the others, i still miss some of Gg's pictures (I need to download it), that's why you dont have the cd's yet...

love you, hope you love me too!! =)

2 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

it s really nice...magic.
well done ben

subcomandante christian said...

but l cannot find it on youtube