Thursday 30 October 2008

Miss Lee is going to France

Tere tere everyone,

it's been a long time since I last posted something here... vabandust for that!
so, i am wirtting just to let you know that yesterday, at 13h00 it was 10º in Tallinn as I checked in Ilm.ee. exactly the same temparature as in Portugal, S. João da Madeira, ate 24h00!!! How the world is smal...
well, jokes apart, i am really writting to let you know that i booked my trip to France, to visit Kê before he leaves to South America. So I will be in the baguette land from 13th to 18th May. Is SEVEN months enough time for you guys to book your trips? eh eh eh
and i am already looking for a trip to go to Laulupidu, in July! but if I well understood, there is no more Berlin-Tallinn easy jet connection. does anyone knows if this is true?
oh! one more thing. remember that professional practise I tol you I was waiting to start? I applied in february, it should had started in May... and it is FINALLY going to start in 2 days!! in reality I will be doing the same job, in the same place. the good news is: my salary is almost twice than before, and I dont have to pay taxes!!!! yeah!! so, I am happy!

so: More money = more trips = see my friends more often = be happier = Miss insane Lee

5 comments:

edokoita said...

Seven months is enough :D Congratulations for your work, I already knew the news but I have to say congratulations again, it s big news :D As I read in some webpages, the Berlin-Tallinn line was canceled for winter due to low passenger rates... German people, travel to Tallinn!!! We need this line!!!!! I hope it will come back for summer at least.

Musi!

subcomandante christian said...

well done Lee and now you are so fucking rich....
More money = more trips = see my friends more often = be happier = Miss MORE insane Lee....you forgot the last more in your post:)
baci!!!!!

Вчена Мавпа said...

Have a nice trip Lee:)
I wanna add one more here I NEED MORE FREE TIME :)
Musi.

subcomandante christian said...

lena it miss still 6 months before may....don t you think it s a bit early to say have a nice trip? hihihihihi
kisses....and take your time Lena:)

majo said...

Hey Lee,

did you guys already start booking tickets for the laulupidu? how early do you think we should be for that? I can't wait till summer arrives =o]
have fun with your money - harhar...

all the best,
doro