Monday 29 September 2008

some (good) news

tere tere
hope everyone is fine!
i am writting to let you know about some news.
the winners of the contest "send your fotos fast and win a portuguese present" are...
1 - Aude
2 - Georgios
3 - Christian!

all the otheres were desqualified! but please send it to me when you can, if you can! I will make cd's to everyone and post it by mail, ok? for the winners, i am just figuring out what present to send... you must wait a bit!

second news is that I was accepted in a post graduation studies! So, i am going back to Uni, on weekends!! the studies are about "Local press" and it will take me one year to get the degree. the bad news about this is that I have to pay 1500 euro, plus 200km trip every weekend... so, no weekends for me, no money, no personal life! Of course this will affect tremendously the travels i had planned... although things are not expensive I am totally broken! so, my priority now is Laulupidu. i dont think i will make it for new year's eve! but i will keep on trying, of course!

third news is: i am pregnant!
hahahahah got you!! just kidding! no more news for today!
but i will keep intouch!
Love

5 comments:

edokoita said...

Congratulations on your being accepted in this course! I m sure you ll manage, although it does sound tough.
Oh, about the pregnancy, it s ok you are not, just keep trying :P

Beijinhos!

subcomandante christian said...

back to the university...good luck:)

about pictures...l m fed up to hear...mediterranean people are always late, have a look. 2/3 of winners are mediterranean and the france/swisse and germans didn t send anything yet!!!! well done!!!

besos

subcomandante christian said...

about pregnant....
considering my psichological knowledge, l could say that when people start to joke about get mum or father it s because they really wanna be...and usually...happen o_o

have a nice day

L'Auberge Estonienne said...

Tere,
Eh guys I sent my pictures quite fast and I'm come from a mediteraneen country !!!
Good luck for the university, it will be nice and you will learn a lot of new things so you are lucky !!!
I miss you all on this danish auberge...

Musi musi

Audé

Anonymous said...

yeah...about those pictures....I kind of lost (no...misplaced) my memory card. So unlikely of me ;-)
I hope it somewhere at my parents' house.
but maybe it's better if you wont wait for mine since it might be a while until they appear on the face of earth again.