Tuesday 23 September 2008

Welcome to Denmark !

Hey all of you !!

I'm in Aalborg since one week and for the moment all is ok.
I have a nice bike and i travel a lot around the city !!
The sun is always there so it's very nice for the moment.

Last week end i went with a lot of erasmus people to an island named Laeso.We visited a place where they make salt (it's the picture) and we biking a lot.

A nice little harbord

Now i'm waiting to found a job here. My meeting was nice even if it was not the good person... but i will help me to have an other meeting so i'm quite happy.

If you want you can send me some postcard at this adress !!!
Lemvigvej 104
9220 Aalborg
Denmark

I will try to post quite often some message just for you.
A lot of musi and see you soon

Audé !

2 comments:

Miss Lee said...

cool cool cool
enjoy your staying, make a lot of snow men and stay cool!!
oh yes, and wait for my post card!!

subcomandante christian said...

well done aude!!!
I will try to send you a postcard ;)
yes yes post a lot of picture also to make the blog alive, I m not in good mood to post:)

dear Lee tomorrow moorning I will send you my 5-6 shitty portuguese picture. shitty not because portuguese but just because I m a shit even in taking picture:)

foda-se!!!!

kisses