Tuesday 7 July 2009

a new chapter of my life

tere tere everyone;

i am very sorry for being so absent here... but this time I do have a good good reason! well, it is not good, at all, but you will undrestand. My mum has been diagnosed a cancer, 2 weeks ago. As you can imagine my life gave a 360º loop, with no net underneath! I shut down my personal blog, for lack of time. and all the free time i have now I spend it in the hospital, where she is staying.
i was a bit relkutant about posting this information on the web, but I rather do it here, than sending an e-mail to each and every person. I really felt the need to share this with you, cause we may not see or talk to each other for quite a long time, but I do feel you as my close friends. and for this, i need to feel you support, to know that you care, that you are there for me! the help of my portuguese friends has been great, but I feel my heart is lacking something, and this is the armastus of my eesti family!
i need to get back to work now. i am sorry to drop this information without any preparation on you... but, i was really in the need to share it... and I would also like to have some news about everyone! The german girls... Aude and Perrine, how was Laulupidu? GG and Chri, what's up? russian speakers readers of this blog: show your selves!! Ben, Ben... where are you? Thomas, and the rest of the people still in Eesti... this is the time when i would really aprreciate a word from you guys! Love you

musi musi

(PS - untill anything in contrary, my trip to Estonia is still ok. i am not planning on giving it up)

No comments: