Sunday 12 July 2009

Some pictures about my trips !!

Tere tere

As I promise to Lee thursday I put some picture about my holidays in Europa...
I just want to say that Barcelona and Tallinn were very nice. I enjoyed both of my trips as much as I could.
The fisrt one to Barcelona was a bit to hot for me but anyway, I walk a lot during the day and saw my sister the evening. I don't want to put to much picture because Lena will go there in August and I don't want she knows all before going there... :-)

A nice view from the montain near Barcelona.

Gaudi's style

And for my trip to Estonia, it was very very nice to see Tallinn again ( you will see Lee, it's so good to come back there). I went there with Perrine and Pierre (from Parkla) and we sleep in Thomas's home.

The parad before Laulupidu

Do you know someone on the picture ? A group picture for Kelig :

Tansupidu in Kalev's stadium
And The Laulupidu :I will post some other pictures and comment quite soon.
Take care of you, enjoy your summer and travel a lot !!
Musi musi to all of you and much more to Lee

3 comments:

Miss Lee said...

oh look!!! it's Veronika!!
Lena, I love your shooes! nice to see you keep the good taste!!
;)

Nice, nice, Aude!! =D

Miss Lee said...

hey! I just got a post card from our beloved Talliunn, signed by Lena, Aude and Thom...
thanks guys, i love it
musi musi

Anonymous said...

You're welwome miss Lee,
it was a pleasure to write it for you !
I miss you.
Take care of you and your mum.
Musi musi
Audé