Saturday 18 July 2009

A piece of news

Tere tere!

It s me, Gigi :D Just wanted to say hello and share a bit of news with all of you! Although in Greece summer is wonderful (just remember the big hit "summer in Greece" that I introduced you when in Estonia :D) I m getting more and more busy these days and I dont enjoy so much our great sea... Till end of July I ll be working with my professor on my thesis and then in August and September I have to find the courage to write it.... I have to do it now, cause in November I m joining the army :) Yes, from November on for 8 months I ll serve my military service so I have to finish with everything before that.... :)
I hope you enjoy the summer... Miss you all

Gi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tere
Good luck with your thesis and with the army after.
You will be our european protector for 8 mounths !!!
Musi musi and found the time to go to the beach and enjoy the sun witch is not that much here !
Aude

Вчена Мавпа said...

Will they shave your hair in army;)?
I want to see pictures :P.
Take care and good luck with thesis.

Miss Lee said...

i can´t wait to see the Summer in Greece 2010 =)
good luck Gigi

edokoita said...

I just got a postcard from Tallinn!!! Thank you that you always think about me... :))) I love postcards!!!!

Bisous!

Gi!