Friday 15 February 2008

Sorry to be so lazzzy

Hello everyone !
I was a bit lazy to write on the blog but today i have a lot of thing to say so it's the good day !!

Where i live there was some special funny things so i send you the link to show how was my city for somes days... I live in France but it's in english !
http://larevoltedesmannequins.blogspot.com/2008/02/introduction-to-la-rvolte-des.html

And the second thing i have to say is : I will go to estonia in April just before Georgios. I will arrive the 14/04 and go back the 18. I will spend 1 night in London to go and come back so if someone have Donna's adress it will be nice even if i have a cousin who live there.
I'm very happy and if someone wants to come with me it will be a pleasure for me !!

I always study but i'm waiting for the holidays. I will go to ski with some friends. I will send you some picture after my travel...

See you soon and don't forget we are a big family !!!

Bisous bisous

musi musi

Aude

2 comments:

Miss Lee said...

miss you Mama Aude!!!

Miss Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.