Thursday 21 February 2008

I'm late:), but Happy Birthday Chri and some news from Tallinn

Tere people!!!
I'm amazingly late for saying Happy Birthday to Chri:), but I hope you'll exuse me, I'll also be 25 this year so my memory is going worse.
But you all know it. I also wanted to tell you sth about Tallinn, Doro from Voru arrived here yesterday, so she stayed overnight at my place. And it was so nice to see some of old of volunteers and just reminded how much I'm missing all of you, Tallinn is not the same anymore. So I'm looking forward to meet you all in Portugal and also for peope visiting me here.That's my street in Tallinn, you wil have a chance to see it if you come here.

P.S. i just got to know , that I'll go Belarus in March for Human Trafficking seminar:). So finaly I can visit Minsk and say hello to Lukashenko.

2 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

thank s lena. you can understand the oldness, not like these young people and gigi who still plays with barbie:(

minsk?.....cool!!!!!

Вчена Мавпа said...

Yeah!!!
We old people need to stick stick together;).
Baci.