Monday 11 February 2008

з днем народження Lesya!!!

My present this year is:



Beetroot and Chocolate brownies!!!!! =)
after last's years meal, I thought you would appreciate something like this. I havent tryed the receipot cause I hate beetroot... but I know that you like it very much... as well as chocolate... so, when you make the brownies, send us some pics, ok??


Beet Chocolate Brownies
You need:
90 g Dark chocolate (I used a 75 % cocoa dark chocolate)
100 g flour
100 g almond powder
90 g sugar
90 g butter (soft)
4 eggs
200 g shredded raw red beetroot
Vanilla extract
Confectioner sugar and cocoa for decoration

Steps
Start by peeling and shredding the beets. Set aside
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
Mix together (using a food processor) the butter with the eggs, then add the sugar.
Mix until lighter, then add the chocolate, flour, almond powder, the beets and the vanilla extract, and mix well.
Butter a small mold (argh, grrrgrr, I cannot be consistent, mold, mould, you know what I mean! One of those things I just can not register) (I used a round mould but a square one works well) and placed greased parchment paper at the bottom)
Pour the preparation in it and bake in the oven for about 30 mns in a preheated oven, 350 F (180 C)
Note: Your brownies are cooked once the blade of a knife comes out dry after you insert the blade in the cake.

hope you like it

з днем народження

No comments: