Friday 8 February 2008

I just called to say: I LOVE YOU

tere tere party people,

i must say, first of all that I forgot (still I think I did not know) about Ben and Gigi's birthdays... I am really sorry, once more!! I hope you can forgive me... I will arrange a cake for you, when you come to Portugal!! =)

and my life has been a spinning wheel, not that much time for my self or my blogs... So, i am really looking forward next (not this one) weekend when I will be in Switzerland avec Kelig et Alice!! I have been practising my french in the last days with EVS volunteers in my organisation! but the thing that i need the most is to see the people and have a rest in the mountains! i could really use some lazy Lasnamae days now!

I must run now, but just one info more: finally we have a dot coming from AFRICA!! Finally someone in Africa is reading us... I hope Chri is happy!

Sonn I will post some pics to show you what I have been doing... so far, so good!

Love you all


ps - where are Laura, Lesya, Barbara, Katha, Ben, Julka, Aude, Alice, and all the others that dissapeared??

2 comments:

Miss Lee said...

one correction: we have 2 dots in Africa: Morrioco and South Africa... yuuuupi!!!

subcomandante christian said...

yes lee!!!!!I feel better now:)