Friday 18 September 2009

Some summer memories:)

Tere tere!
I feel a bit embarrassed for being that late with my post, but I always think about you all, and wanted to put here few pictures from my vacation trip in August. I was travelling with my brother, which was nice since we were alone in Spain.
It was nice to see Barcelona and it was so hot comparing to Estonia ;), but I must say that Paris was my favorite part of the trip, because I had chance to meet all the people I missed and Amelie and Jonathan were the best hosts you can wish for.
So to put it short: Barcelona was hot and Paris was friendly and tasty :).

Estonian cheese party in Perrine's flat )))
Crepes for ever:)))
No comments ;)
Siesta time in Parc Guell
Last evevning in Barcelona :).
I hope you all are doing great and hope to see more of you next summer.

2 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

wow....your brother is your male version!!!!!!!!.....or maybe you are his female version hihihihi

kiss!!!!!!!

soon,in a couple of months, l ll write a post!

Unknown said...

that is SO true, are you twins?!? :)