Friday 18 July 2008

the "portoghese" in the world

one thing I learnt in my job:
during the portuguese "discovery age", a portuguese navigatort discoverd India and all it's spices and exotical goods. After this, as a religious people, the portuguese decided to take some samples of cinamon, pepper, ginger and other stuff to Rome, to show it to the Pope. At this time, the Pope decided that the portuguese would not have to pay for anything while in Rome, for they had brought so much healthy to Europe. therefore, the portuguese started to be known, in Italy, as the ones who were able to enter everywhere without paying. Form then on "portoghese" became the meaning of those who entered concerts, futeball matches, ceremonies, etc, without paying! In Italy, the "portoghese" are the bastards that don't pay what they should!
Is this true, Chri??

oh, and by the way, why no one writes on this fucking blog??????? are you all in holidays, with your lazy asses on the sand, getting brown?? where are you guys? I demand some answers, otherwise I won't pick you up from the airport in September!!

2 comments:

subcomandante christian said...

nice tell lee,
l can tell you just what l know, l have never heart italians say that portugueses don t pay but I have just heart say from italians that portugueses are bastard without anykind of reason....hihihihi

bu t actually now in italy there is mourinho and he is the football coach who has the highest salary in the world!!!! so ye you are bastards.

edokoita said...

Tere!
I m still in Tallinn, tonight I m going to riga to take the plane back tomorrow... Sorry for not being around lately but in Tallinn I had sth less than an hour per day for internet and sometimes I was not using even this :D I hope you are not so mad at me and you ll be there at the airport :D
See all of you soon guys!!!!

Gigi