Wednesday 8 August 2007

tere!!!!

Tere tere people!!! I just returned from "We will SUrvive" the AEGEE-Patra summer university (for more information about that check my blog, www.traintrip.blogspot.com dont make me to write twice the same things:) I just post here a picture of all the group of people from Greece, Armenia, Netherlands, Turkey, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Italy, Spain, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Germany and Belgium! It was a bit like our EVS international group in Tallinn, I felt a bit like in Estonia.


Our international group in front of the theatre of Epidavros.
So, after two weeks of taking care of a group of 30 people, I feel that now I need vacations:) Just before I left I had an interview for a master course I want to follow next semestre and it went well. So, probably from October I will be a student again. I am a bit afraid cause the break was quite big, after one year back to studies, I hope it will work.
This is more or less my news. I m waiting for yours!!!
PS. Lee asked before, but not everybody wrote it down. I m talking about your home adressess. I want to have the adress of all of you, I miss some. Could you please post them here? PPPaaaalllluuuuunnnnn!!!!!
Filia, Gigi.

No comments: